Shyamale Meenakshi is an notuswaram composed by one of the Trinity of Carantic music – Muthuswami Deekshitar. This song describes the various attributes of Meenakshi Goddess of Madurai.
Shyamale Meenakshi to be sung in Sankarabharanam Ragam, Adi Talam
Shyamale meenakshi sundareswarasakshi
Shankari guruguha samudhbhave shiveva
pamara mochani pankaja lochani
padmasana vaani hari lakshmi vinuthe shambhavi
Swarams of Shyamale Meenakshi
S R G M P. P.
D N S N D P G
M D M R G P G S
R G R N S . S .
P. P. P .
M. M . M
G. G. G
P. P D P
M. M P M
G . G M G
R. R G R
Shyamale Meenakshi song is one of the most famous songs in Carnatic music, This song finds a place in the setlist of many live performances of famous carnatic music singers today.
You can learn Carnatic music from trained Carnatic teachers. For more details check our Online Carnatic Music Classes.
Also check the following famous carnatic songs:
- Maha Ganapatim – Click here
- Chinnachiru Kiliye – Click here
- Maadu Meikum Kanne – Click here
- Ekadantaya Vakratundaya – Click here
- Brahmam Okate – Click here
- Vathapi Ganapathim – Click here
- Aigiri Nandini – Click here
- Kandha Sasti Kavasam – Click here
- Bhagyada Lakshmi Baramma – Click here