Position - SEO Specialist
- Department - Marketing
- Job Type - Full Time, WFH
- Qualification - Minimum Any Graduation
- Reports to CEO
Requirement - Minimum 1 to 2 years work experience in SEO and fluent in English.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities to increase RELEVANT organic website traffic using content,
link building, keyword strategy, on-page and off-page optimization. The goal is to increase rankings on all major
search networks with a key focus on major international markets.
- Perform keyword research and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development for SEO – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer casestudies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Link building, Blog publishing (WordPress) and knowledge of HTML
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Use tools - ahrefs, GSC, GA, GMB, Google keyword planner, Yoast and other relevant tools.