Last Update: 5’Apr’ 2019
- musicmaster takes the privacy of Users seriously. Musicmaster is committed to safeguarding the privacy of Users while providing Services.
- No information provided by the User to musicmaster is rented or sold to any third party. When a User uses the Services, Users’ IP address and other personal information may automatically get stored. A high standard of security is maintained by musicmaster for Users. However, the transmission of information via the internet and web networks is not completely secure. While musicmaster does its best to protect Users’ information, particularly with respect to protection of Users’ personal data, musicmaster cannot ensure the security of Users’ data transmitted via the internet, web network or any other networks.
- Muscimaster reserves the right to contact the customer via any mechanisms, not limited to Email, SMS, or phone calls, to solicit feedback of customer's experience and to provide any additional services that customer would be eligible for, either as a customer or as a visitor.
- Musicmaster uses a third party platform muvi.com. While we have defined Service level agreements with muvi.com, performance of the website if dependent upon the third party vendor muvi.com
- The contents of musicmaster can be used ONLY on the musicmaster interface and content cannot be copied or downloaded from the portal.
musicmaster.in automatically tracks and collects the following categories of information when Users access the Website:
- IP addresses;
- Domain server details;
- Types of devices accessing the Website;
- Referring source which may have sent Users to the Website; and/or
- Other information associated with the interaction of User’s device and the Website (collectively "Traffic Data”).
Personal Information Collected
- In order for Users to access certain areas of the Website, musicmaser may require Users to provide musicmaster with certain information that personally identifies such Users ("Personal Information"). Personal Information inter alia includes the following categories of information:
- Contact Data (such as e-mail address, phone number and any other contact details); and/or
- Demographic Data (optional) (such as time zone, postal address and location details).
- If a User communicates with musicmaster by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be retained as Personal Information by musicmaster.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- Comply with a court order or other legal process;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of musicmaster, musicmaster employees & tutors consultants and affiliates or another party;
Users have a right to correct any errors in such User’s Personal Information available with musicmaster. A User may request musicmaster in writing for same.