Terms & Conditions
Last Update: 5’Apr’ 2019
Welcome to online Guitar / musical instruments learning service on the website musicmaster.in
Subject to the following Terms of Service ("Terms"), musicmaster.in provides users of the Site with access to services, including a collection of guitar lessons, guitar and guitar-playing resources, and forums of users and subscribers ("Services").
We reserve the right to add, delete and/or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. In the event of substantive changes to the terms of this Agreement, you will be notified with a notice on the this website.
If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to discontinue use of the Services. Your continued use of the Services following posting of a change notice or new agreement on the Site or notice to you via e-mail, will constitute your binding acceptance of the changes.
This is a binding agreement. By using this services provided in connection with the Site, you agree to abide by these Terms, as Company may amend them from time to time in its sole discretion. No one under 13 is allowed to create an account or use the Services. By using the Services, you state that:
- You can form a binding contract with Company --- meaning that if you're between 13 and 18, your parent or legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these Terms; and
- You will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules, and regulations.
- Special notice regarding Citizens and residents of the European Union: In accordance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Citizens of the EU who are younger than 16-years-old, while they have the legal capacity to enter into agreements, shall nevertheless be prohibited from doing so with Company and from using the Services unless consent to use their Personal Data (their personally identifiable information, such as name, email, phone number, IP address, etc.), which is necessary to effectuate the service agreement herein, is actually given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility over the child.
COMPANY SERVICES. Company provides three (3) levels of access to the Site and its Services:
- Visitor Access. Any visitor to the Site will be able to access only basic information about the Site and the Services of Company.
- Registered User Access. Site visitors may register to use the Site by providing basic information to Company, and registered users receive limited access to Site Services.
- Subscriber Access ("Full Access"). Registered users may subscribe to – musicmaster - UPGRADE. Subscriber Access requires periodic payments to take and remain in effect. As a subscriber, you agree to pay for the subscription period selected at the time of purchase. You will receive a confirmation notice upon your original effective date with information about your subscription. It is your responsibility to review the notice and your account page to ensure that it accurately reflects the requested subscription period. If you have any queries please do write to email@example.com and we will revert with 4-5 working days.
- While we have given access to the entire the content of the specific course the user has paid, each paid customer can access the paid content only through maximum of 3 devices (computer, tablets, mobile handset) and simultaneous streaming in 2 devices.
- The paid content can be accessed for the term paid.
- The company reserves the right to add any new content and delete or modify any existing content
SUBSCRIPTION - AUTOMATIC RENEWAL AND CANCELLATION POLICIES. If you are a subscriber, you agree that your subscription shall renew automatically, and that you authorize automatic renewal of your subscription until it is cancelled. You can cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription at any time. To do so, contact us using any of the methods described at www.guitartricks.com/contact.php and provide your account username or account email address. Your account will be canceled within two (2) business days of receipt and acceptance of your cancellation. The company will refund any payment made within sixty (60) days of the payment date.
USERNAME/PASSWORD PROTECTION. Upon registering, you will either choose or be given a username and password that will permit you to access the appropriate level of services for the Site. You agree to take all reasonable steps to protect and ensure the accuracy of any login, password or payment information provided in connection with the Services. You further agree to be the sole user of your username/password and the Services and to promptly notify Company if this is not the case.
Download Restrictions. The Site may at times contain proprietary and original material licensed from Third Parties. The terms under these licenses may prohibit the downloading and/or printing of such material by users. The company is obliged under such licenses to disable the user's ability to download and/or print such content. Any attempt by you to circumvent these restrictions is a violation of the Terms and may result in termination of service and appropriate legal action.
- The notes used in this course are as close to the actual notes played in the song. We have simplified the notes to suit beginner musicians. We are not claiming for the accuracy of the notes, graphics, lyrics, etc. used in the website. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of third party websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Musicmaster takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control, while we will take every step to run the operations smoothly.
- Usage of this Website implies that the user has read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions in this Disclaimer.
- We have tied-up with Shruthi Musicals, Chennai as our partner for selling Guitars. We only serve as an intermediary between customers and Shruthi Musicals. Both billing and physical delivery of the product will be done from Shruthi Musicals. While we will do our best to deliver the Guitar at the earliest, however, please note that delivery depends upon the time of order and your location.
Guarantee, Refund & Return Policy – Buying Guitar
We are a start-up, trying to facilitate the learning experience for those who aspire to play Guitar/music, get access to quality Guitars & online Guitar classes. We have tied-up with Shruthi Musicals, Chennai as our partner for selling Guitars/musical instruments. Both billing and physical delivery of the product will be done by Shruthi Musicals, Kilpauk, Chennai. We have been authorized by Shruthi Musicals as their Sales and Collection agent. Please note that delivery depends upon the time of the order and the delivery location.
While we work to the best of our capacity to help you buy a good Guitar, if you are unhappy about the product or the services, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 089252 79779
7 Days Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 7 days of the original purchase date for a store credit refund, or within 7 days of the original purchase date for a refund to the original purchase method (Net Banking, Google pay, PayPal, credit card, etc). However, you must get in touch with us email@example.com about the grievance within 48 hours after the delivery. If an item does not reach us within the 7-day window, the package will be refused. All new items returned must be in BRAND NEW condition with zero signs of wear or use and must be returned in the original packaging with ALL materials (free/bundled items, warranty cards, plastic, pouches, manuals, etc. - must be unused/unopened). We reserve the right to charge an up to 15% restocking fee on any opened guitars.
Please note: All actual shipping fees paid by Shruthi Musicals (our authorized supplier) will be deducted from your refund. This includes orders that qualified for free or subsidized shipping. Return shipping must be paid by the buyer. However,if you receive a defective product or an incorrect item, the shipping will be on us.
All returns should be insured by the buyer and sent via courier companies with tracking. Please do not write on or attach tape or labels to the product box (will be refused) -- use a packing box to return the product. The package should be addressed to Shruthi Musicals, Kilpauk, Chennai directly. In case you have any doubts please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 089252 79779.
When will I get my refund?
Once your return is received by us, your refund will typically be processed within 10-15 business days. It usually takes a few business days for all credit card refunds to be processed and reflected on your statement. This means it will take a few extra days for your refund to show in your account after your return is processed. Please note: All actual shipping fees paid by Shruthi Musicals will be deducted from your refund. If you have received a defective product or an incorrect item, please see the next question.
What if I receive a defective or incorrect item?
If a product is defective upon arrival, or the wrong item was received, please write to us within 48 hours after the delivery over email@example.com, all the shipping fees will be covered by us and a replacement of the same item will be sent after receiving the defective item. If your item was damaged while shipping, please take pictures of the damaged box and the item, and immediately contact us so that we can open a claim with the shipping company.
Please be very diligent with testing your defective item. We also request that you send a video clip of the item not working properly. If we receive your item and find it to be working, we will give you a refund minus the cost of shipping both ways.
When must I ship my return?
You must get in touch with us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours delivery , and the return must reach us within 7 days of the original purchase date for store credit, or postmarked by 7 days for a refund to the original purchase method (Net Banking, PayPal, Google pay, Debit/credit card, etc). This means you must ship your return with enough time for us to receive the package within the deadline. If the item does not reach us in 7 days, we will refuse the package. If you feel you sent the package within a reasonable time frame, but it arrived late due to the shipping company’s error, please immediately contact us to make an appeal before we refuse the package.
EMI options are available at the sole discretion of banks and financial institutions. We have no say on them. EMI options are available on Guitars & subscription packages. Any disputes arising on same have to be taken with your respective Banks & Financial institutions.